Sider

søndag den 8. marts 2015

Healthy pancakes

Goodmorning beautiful people, and happy sunday! Do you guys have any special sunday traditions? I normally like to start mine off, with a delicious brunch. And of course you need to have pancakes for a proper brunch, so I though I would share my recipe on healthy and yummy pancakes with you! These are made by only two ingredients, but I normally add a little extra to make them taste better and make you feel full even longer. 


What you need for the basic batter is:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 banana
Cut the banana in smaller pieces, put them in a blender together with the two eggs, and blend it all up, until you reach a smooth consistency. You can of course also use a fork and mash the banana, and then mix in the eggs, but I just don't like the banana lumps it will leave in the pancakes.
Then you just make them as normal pancakes. Poor some batter onto a pan, I grease it with coconut oil, let it cook for a minute or two (until you see small bubbles on the top of the pancake), flip it over and let it finish cooking.

For my special pancakes, you will need:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 banana
  • Some oatmeal 
  • Cinnamon
The procedure is the same. Mix everything together in a blender, and let it cook on your pan. I normally get four pancakes out of this batter. When they are done, I normally serve it with a lot of fruit, and top if off with some sirup. And then it's done and ready to eat!  







2 kommentarer:

  1. this looks so good!! can't wait to eat pancakes for breakfast! hahaha!

    have a great week, dear!
    Animated Confessions

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's the best way to start the day ;)

      Slet