Sider

søndag den 19. april 2015

Healthy alternatives: peanut butter cups

Good morning ladies, and welcome to a new day. And the last one of the week. 
Last month I made a few posts, called "healthy snacks" and I thought I would continue with that kind of posts, since they seems to be really popular. Today I made my own twist on the lovely peanut butter cup. It's properly not in the healthy category, but compared to a regular peanut butter cup, I think you will save a few calories here. They are really easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients. 


You will need:
  • A mini cupcake pan
  • 100 g. of dark chocolate
  • A few slices of banana
  • Peanut butter
Start cutting your banana in bite sizes. I only made six peanut butter cups, so I only needed six slices of banana. Then melt you chocolate. Put a small dot of chocolate in each cup, then a slice of banana, then a dot of peanut butter and top it of with more chocolate. Enough to cover everything with chocolate.
Put it in the freezer for at least an hour, so everything can harden and they are ready to eat.


They will melt quite fast, so keep them in the fridge, until you will eat them. I keep mine in an airtight container, so they wont absorb the water in the fridge. 
If you are not a big fan of banana, you can of course skip them and maybe add more of the peanut butter. I just think they give a nice twist to the peanut butter cups, and make them more creamy and delicious.
Tomorrow I have another healthy snack, so stay tuned for that ;) 






4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. De smager simpelthen også bare alt for godt! :D

      Slet
  2. Love peanut butter cups, and the addition of bananas is a fabulous idea!

    http://goldendreamland.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It makes them taste even better! :)

      Slet