Sider

mandag den 20. april 2015

Healthy snacks #3

Hello, beautiful. Hope you are all having a great start to the new week. I actually don't have any special plans this week, besides work. It's kinda sad going from a week with a lovely trip to Prague, to a week without any plans. But I will hopefully find something else to do, so it's not just work and more work. 
Do you have any plans for this week?

So yesterday I shared my recipe on peanut butter cups with you, and today I have another snack post. I'm not quite sure what to call these little balls.. Chocolate oatmeal truffelts? Peanut butter chocolate balls? I don't know. So I didn't name them. But I still want to share this lovely recipe with you.
They are really easy to make, and taste delicious. I (almost) always have an airtight container with these in the fridge, since they are a really good alternative for when the sugar cravings are too strong to ignore.


What you will need is:
  • 2 dl of oatmeal
  • 1 dl peanut butter - I use creamy, but you can use the crunchy kind if you like
  • 1 dl honey
  • 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
  • A sprinkle of raw licorice powder
  • Shredded coconut
Mix all of the ingredients (except the coconut) in a bowl. It takes a little while to get everything mixed well, but be patient. When everything is mixed well, roll the dough into little bite size balls, roll them in the shredded coconut and place them in an airtight container in the fridge, to let them harden a bit. And after an hour or so, they are ready to eat. 






5 kommentarer: