Sider

onsdag den 8. april 2015

Outfit of the day: white oversize

Good morning, beautiful readers. I'm so sorry that it's been a while since I last made a blog post. I've really missed blogging, but lately I can't seem to keep up with time. It's still really new for me to have a boyfriend, since my last relationship is almost three years ago, and I have to find a good balance between my lovely man, my job, my trips to the gym, my girls and then my blog. And blogging actually takes up a lot of your time, even though some might not think that. 
But I'm trying to make a good schedule, and set a site more time for blogging, so hopefully we wont have so many days without a blog post.

Anyway. I'm here. I'm back. And I'm ready to blog again.
Yesterday I went to the movies with my boyfriend. As so many other men, he was so excited for the new fast and furious movie, so I went as the supportive girlfriend. I'm not really a big fan of the films, and I've only seen two out of the last six movies. But I really wanted to see how they finish this movie, since one of the main casts (Paul Walker) died in the making of the movie. But with a little help from his two brothers, unused scenes from old movies and the wonder of photoshop, they actually did a really nice job.

Since it is quite a casual movie, I went with a really casual outfit. Just a dress and a oversize blazer. But I had to put on some nice heels, just to style it up a tiny bit.
The weather is finally starting to come around here in Copenhagen, so this blazer was all I needed as a jacket. I'm really new into the whole blazer thing, since I always been a "cardigan girl", but I'm starting to warm up to the feeling of a blazer and this oversized one, is just so nice a snugglely (is that even a word??)  


Blazer Zara. Dress H&M. Heels Malene Birger.


I hope all of you had a lovely easter, and I promise I will keep up with the blogging! :)







16 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous outfit girl <3 Love the white blazer, it's on my spring wish list, which I recently posted. Kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so gorgeous, definitely worth the buy :)

      Slet
  2. I love your style!! That outfit looks amazing!! :) And your home looks lovely!

    xx

    SvarSlet
  3. You look great . Love the white blazer. xx
    www.ninasstyleblog.com

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks :) Nice blog you have :)

    SvarSlet
  5. For sure :)
    I'm following you now :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful blazer and shoes ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    SvarSlet
  7. You make this oversized blazer look so chic!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    SvarSlet
  8. You wear that blazer so well! Great look.

    simply-mode.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :)

      It's a really nice you blog you have. I already printed out the planner from printrest ;)

      Slet